Regulations of using the online store "wizytowki.co.uk"
- The owner of wizowki.co.uk is Tommedia, registered in February 2007 in Great Britain.
- Invoices for the purchase of products on the website www.wizytowki.co.uk will be issued by Tommedia.
- Tommedia is the sole maintainer of the website and is responsible for its proper operation.
- Tommedia reserves the right to copy and use graphic elements used on the website www.wizytowki.co.uk in whole or in part.
- Payments for purchased products can be made via PayPal or bank transfer.
- After accepting the project and informing the client that the project has gone to print, it is not possible to stop the printing process and thus cancel the order.
- In the event of a complaint, the Customer is obliged to send a sample of damaged or incorrectly printed materials to the indicated address, after which the printing house undertakes to print the same order again at no additional cost and in a faster time and send it to the previously indicated address.
- The order processing time is max. 10 business days, however, there may be minimal delays of 1 to 3 days, which we will inform you about.
- We ship purchased goods free of charge, only within Great Britain, excluding Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and islands and postal codes AB31-38,
AB41-45, AB51-56, FK19-21, HS, IV, KA27-28, KW, PA20-88, PH5-10, PH15-26,
PH30-44, ZE, Isle of Man (IM), or Isle of Wight (PO31-41).
- All prices given are gross prices.
- The Personal Data Controller is: tommedia based in Cardenden.
- Providing data is voluntary but necessary in order to provide the courier service and process the order.
- We collect the recipient's data that is necessary to provide the transport service: - Name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number, postal address (delivery).
- Full registration on the website is voluntary and optional.
- The data provided will be processed pursuant to Art. 6 section 1 point a) and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The Personal Data Inspector is Tomasz Kowol, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We respect the right to privacy and care for data security. For this purpose, it is used, among others: secure communication encryption protocol (SSL), and data is stored on secured servers.
- Personal data provided in the service order form are treated as confidential data and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
- The provided data will not be transferred or sold to other entities - the data will only be sent to the courier company selected by you, and we will contact you only in matters relating to transport services.
- You have the right to access your data and rectify it, delete it, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing - contact us at the e-mail address: email@example.com. Log in to your account, go to the Customer Panel and subscribe to the newsletter. If you want to completely delete your account, please write to us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal data collected for the purpose of providing the transport service will be stored for the period necessary to complete the courier intermediation service and complete the order, i.e. for a period of 2 years.
- No data collected by us will be made available to third parties without the express consent of their owner, apart from the Website's partners: (Paypal), courier companies (Fedex UK, DPD UK, UPS) or at the express request of judicial, police or investigative authorities.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Office for Personal Data Protection) if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016.