1. I want to print my project, what are the technical requirements?
The size of the business card is 85x55mm, you need to add a 3mm bleed to the design on each side, so the size for printing should be 91x61mm.
See all technical requirements »
- Leaflet DL 1/3 A4 - 98mm x 210mm (104mm x 216mm incl. 3mm bleed)
- Leaflet A6 - 105mm x 148mm (111mm x 154mm incl. 3mm bleed)
- Leaflet A5 - 148mm x 210mm (154mm x 216mm incl. 3mm bleed)
- Leaflet A4 - 210mm x 297mm (216mm x 303mm incl. 3mm bleed)
- Poster A3 - 297mm x 420mm (303mm x 426mm incl. 3mm bleed)
- Poster A2 - 594mm x 420mm (600mm x 426mm incl. 3mm bleed)
- Poster A1 - 840mm x 594mm (846mm x 600mm incl. 3mm bleed)
See all technical requirements »
2. I want to upload my project, how to do it?
Next to each product, there is a button "Send us your files - jpg, pdf, zip" - just select your file and wait patiently until its upload is completed, and then the appropriate message will be displayed. If you need to upload more than one file, then all files should be zipped and uploaded in the same way. The second way is to send all files by email: info[at]wizytowki.co.uk
3. How can I order a design for my business card, leaflet or poster?
Select the appropriate product from the "Order PROJECT" menu. If you have your own vision for the project, simply send your idea on paper, scan or describe it in an email, you can also attach ready-made designs, see pk.1
4. What file formats do you accept?
We accept the following graphic formats: PDF, JPG, BMP, TIFF, EPS, PSD, AI, ZIP
5. How can I pay for my order?
After adding the product to the cart, you go through the individual stages of the order. At the end, you will see the payment method option and you can choose between "Transfer" or "Paypal". You still know what to do ;)
6. Can I order a non-standard quantity, e.g. leaflets, that are not available in the store?
Of course, then please contact us via the contact form and you will immediately receive a quote for what you need.
7. What is the waiting time for the order and what about delivery?
After receiving the order and receiving the full amount, we start designing on the same day. If, for example, a leaflet or business card design is ordered, after completing it, we send it (on the same day or the next) for approval or make corrections. If the project is accepted or you send your project prepared according to the instructions in point 1, we immediately send it for printing. The total time for project preparation, printing and delivery is 5 business days, counting from the next full day. You will also receive a link with the shipment number, so you will know when to expect the courier to arrive.
8. Do you design websites or online stores?
Yes, of course. We have also been providing webdesign services for over 15 years, designing websites and online stores, and providing hosting and domains at very attractive prices.
9. What printing method do you use?
We print our materials using offset printing, which is much better and lower quality than laser printing. This method is recommended for printing in large quantities. We also offer laser printing.
10. How can I contact you?
You can contact us between 9.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m. (Mon-Sat), telephone, email or contact form.